Things To Know Before You Book
We’re so excited that you booked an appointment with us! Your experience at Azarue’s Bridal & Formal will be unlike any other dress shopping experience, and we are genuinely excited that you chose us to find you the dress of your dreams. Here are a few tips to make your appointment at Azarue’s Bridal & Formal run as smooth as possible:
- Be on time to your appointment. We reserve 90 minutes for every bride, and our appointments run back-to-back. If you arrive late, it will cut into the amount of time you have to try on dresses.
- Plan to bring any key decision makers with you. When you find your dress, your favorite people won’t miss that moment! If someone can’t join you, we can facetime them. Be sure to double-check our capacity for guests when deciding who to bring as we have limited space in our salon.
- Determine your ideal budget for your dress and communicate that to your stylist. Our job is to find you a dress that won’t break the bank, so being as upfront and honest with yourself and your stylist will help us find you a dress that you love everything about – including the price point!
- Set a wedding date. Most dresses take 4-6 months to produce, and all dresses require alterations, which can take an additional 2-3 months. If your wedding date is rapidly approaching, that’s OK, we’ve got your back! Your expert stylist will help you navigate the best option for your big day, so leave the stress to us.
- Need to reschedule? We require a 12 hour cancellation notice due to our limited availability. We typically have a wait list of brides who would love to schedule an appointment with us, so if you are unable to make it to your designated appointment time, please call the us at 318.746.0210, and we would be more than happy to help you reschedule.
- Get excited. This is a really fun process, and there’s nothing quite like the feeling you get when you officially become an #azaruesbride. We’ll even celebrate with a champagne toast when you find your dress!
A little bit more about our collection. Our dresses range from $800 – $3500 with the majority of our dresses falling between $1200-$1800. We are the only shop in the Shreveport/Bossier City area where you can find Calla Blanche, Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner, Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, Sottero & Midgley and more! If you have questions about the price range of a specific designer, you can find a list of designers we carry and their price ranges on our Bridal Salon page.
Follow us on Instagram @azarues
This week we would like to introduce Azarue's bride, Kristen White! Kristen is celebrating her one year anniversary with her husband, Cory! Kristen and Cory met in 2012 at the boardwalk movie theater. He was the first person she saw when she went in for an interview...
We are so excited to introduce Azarue's bride, Jenifer Cupples, this week! Jenifer and Derek met at a Mexican restaurant when they had a get together with some mutual friends. They didn’t actually talk that night, but a few days later they connected and the rest is...
We are so excited to present Azarue’s bride, Britney Rowell!! Britney and Mack were married on November 22, 2017, at the Made in the Shade courtyard in Jefferson, Texas. They met at their work when he helped her unload some beverages for a wedding and little did they...